Had a little bit of time on my hands this arvo, so thought I'd try making a video of my apartment. Don't laugh until you've tried videoing yourself ;-)
your apartment is nice Kyrie! It's bigger than I anticipated. I'd like to see the kitchen and what looks to be the rest of it - but that's just me being south australian - apparently, we're a nosy bunch when it come to home tours :-)
Hi kyrie nice appartment. great video. I agree with Kylie, could we see the kitchen too? Its way bigger than i thought it would be. and a western loo too. :) not anonymous Michelle
Oops i really have to look at what I'm posting - that's only half the video!!! Drats now I have to work out how to get the other half up... Oh and hi not anonymous Michelle :-)
Nice apartment, good size and nice pitcher :-)Does the appartment have a lounge room?
ReplyDeleteyour apartment is nice Kyrie! It's bigger than I anticipated. I'd like to see the kitchen and what looks to be the rest of it - but that's just me being south australian - apparently, we're a nosy bunch when it come to home tours :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, off to Nhulunbuy tonight for a couple of days so will send your package at the end of this week. A few folk added bits to it :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think your picture looks beautiful on the wall of your room :-) O (that's a capital "o" meaning an BIG hug!)
Hi kyrie
ReplyDeletenice appartment. great video. I agree with Kylie, could we see the kitchen too? Its way bigger than i thought it would be. and a western loo too. :)
not anonymous Michelle
Oops i really have to look at what I'm posting - that's only half the video!!! Drats now I have to work out how to get the other half up... Oh and hi not anonymous Michelle :-)
ReplyDelete