Monday, April 20, 2009

Friday Couscous


Friday Couscous
Originally uploaded by kirijae
I'm not sure if I've stressed enough in this blog just how good the food is here. To help you get an idea, here is a picture of Friday's lunch - chicken and vegetable cous cous (Anybody know if cous cous is one word or two?). I was nearly lynched for making the others wait before digging in so that I could take this photo, it is really that good. Other days are good too though; tagine Tuesdays, fish Wednesdays, Sandwich days on Thursdays, and of course Cous Cous Fridays. My favourite is a dish which is a mixture of chicken and crepes and lentils and peas, it is so good. But then there's also the pastille, which is incredible; it's meant to only be cooked for certain holidays, but we nag the cooks to make it as much as possible. Mmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Here's something scary, particularly if you are aware of my non-cooking lifestyle, I am going to make a couscous dish this week....

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete