Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snow!

I was running late to work today, which means of course that when I got down to the ground floor and was about to walk out the front door of my apartment I noticed that it was SNOWING! Which meant going back up six floors and grabbing all my snow gear - boots, umbrella, ear muffs - and being really late for work. It was so pretty though I didn't care (hopefully the principal who greets me at the school's front gate every morning felt the same). I've never quite experienced snow like this - usually it's all fallen by the time I've seen it, and you just walk over it. Plus it's on mountains and stuff, not at your front door! Luckily my body's temperature control seems to have finally switched from 'summer' to 'winter', so for the past two weeks I haven't been completely freezing. I think I'm also becoming an expert in layering clothes which helps, so I might just survive the coming winter - bring on a white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment