Well there were so many things I wanted to and should have written about Korea but that I just didn't get around to writing. If I'd continued with my 'cool things' posts I would have definitely included the transport system (super efficient and full of modern gadgets, although the bus drivers were a little scary; I mean their driving was. The actual drivers were nice enough), the food, which was amazing, and most of all, the people. The people that I met in Korea were so incredibly lovely and generous that I was continually surprised. It is definitely the people that I will miss most of all about Korea (although the rice paddies come close). And most of all, I miss the crazy kids that I had the privilege of teaching for two years. I never would have thought that I would come to love working with kids so much; me! So it is very sadly that I say goodbye to Korea and all the wonderful people that I met there, and start all over again in another new and exciting country. Luckily I have so many beautiful pictures like this one to remember them:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the photo- oh the experiences you have gained!!!
ReplyDeleteone chapter finished, ready for the next. Looking forward to seeing and hearing all about Russia xo travel well, miss you still.
ReplyDelete