Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Cool... new gadget
I stumbled across a new discovery today; how to add world clocks to my blog. So if you're ever wondering what time it is in Morocco (you never know, you might!) just flick down to the bottom of my blog and you'll find the date and time for Casablanca - which I think is the same as for Rabat. Pretty cool eh? (I may be getting geekier by the minute)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kiri - awseome blog! I love the picture at the top - is that one you took on your trip up the Centre?
ReplyDeleteI'm working on getting the Aussie dollar back up - but it is hard work :)
Love
JR
Yes - Kiri, you've made your mark in the sand. Thank goodness it's in the sand - otherwise I'd never keep up with you! Great work!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to some inspiring photos and messages from you.
Much love,
Jeanne Phoenix +
Far out, Kiri - your photos of Morocco are amazing!! This is certainly proving to be an epochal journey - you have finally burst your boundaries and got into the swing of foreign places!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
Love,
Mum